Inscrit le: 28 Mai 2017
Pseudo PSN: 9182
|Posté le: Dim 28 Mai - 04:14 (2017) Sujet du message: How to Restore iPad from iCloud
|Having an iPad software or hardware fail can happen to anyone at any time. If it can happen to me, it can happen to you too! However, if you’ve been updating to the iCloud regularly (it usually happens without your knowing – when you’re plugged in to charge, connected to wifi and with a locked screen), most of your data can still be restored.
Luckily, I had heard about Dr. Fone. This is a trusted software that can fix and restore iPad from iCloud. It works with all iPads (including iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, iPad 3, iPad 2). I’ll summarize the process for you to show how I managed to fix my iPad and retrieve backup from iCloud.
- 1. Download and install Dr. Fone to your computer.
- 2. Go to the tab in the software that says Fix iOS to Normal.
- 3. Download the firmware for the device, making sure all the details are correct. Once it has downloaded, the iPad will start repairing. Wait until this will be completely finished.
- 4. After the iPad has been repaired, go to the tab marked Recover from iCloud Backup File.
- 5. Dr. Fone will come up with a list of devices and backup copies associated with the Apple account entered. Select the most recent iPad backup and hit ‘Download’ to recover the iPad content.
- 6. Content will start filling up in the main screen of the software. Wait until all the content is downloaded from your iCloud account. If you want to recover everything, make sure everything is selected in the left hand panel, then select ‘Recover’ to save it to your computer. From here, you’ll have the option to resync the data with your iPad if you wish.